13 Questions for Ryan
1.How long have you been with our company? Eight and a half years.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Operations Supervisor. Started in the warehouse back in the summer of 2008 and now here I am.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? Working with people I can have a laugh with, share a beer with, and even bitch and complain with.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Have a strong back! And don’t wear cotton unless you want holes in your clothes.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? Again, working with good people and having the security of a steady job.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? “If the body is a temple, mine must be the Temple of Doom.”
7. What is your favourite movie? Have you heard about Fight Club? Whoops, I just broke the first two rules…
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? Faith No More
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Chris Pratt. But not the muscle-y superhero Chris Pratt; the pudgy goofball Chris Pratt from Parks & Rec.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Anyone from the Roman Empire. I find that period of history fascinating.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? My mom’s seafood lasagna and lemon meringue pie.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Telekinesis. That would take multi-tasking to the next level.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? I’m going to send it back to K-town. Robert Lussier, you’re up!