1. How long have you been with our company?
5 years this October.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy?
Vice-President National Accounts, I look after all CE's Major National Accounts across Canada and drive NEW business development at the same time.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day?
Great people, fantastic Industry and a good challenge while having fun.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company?
Learn the CE systems and who’s who in the zoo. This will help you navigate with-in CE and be successful.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long?
Good Challenge and a growing robust organization.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra?
If you don’t ask.....you will never get it!
7. What is your favourite movie?
Torn between The Bourne Series....&....The Oceans 11, 12, 13 series.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer?
Ozzy Osbourne. Love the sound of his voice and that he is so wild crazy and does not give a S#*t.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you?
George Clooney. Doen’t Clooney look so much like me?
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
Albert Einstein. Can you imagine the conversation you would have and the topics discussed....it would blow your mind!
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
The "Ralph Furley" Dinner: For the younger crowd, you may not get it! Escargot, Filet Steak, Caesar salad, & Merlot Red Wine.
12. If it could help with your job, what super power would you like to have?
Read People’s minds! OR maybe not? Maybe too much info.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month?
Thank you Rob. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the company every day!