13 Questions for Rob
1.How long have you been with our company? 5 Years.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Branch Manager.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? The best thing about coming to work every day is knowing I work for an organization with a strong culture that offers mutual support, promotes trust and integrity, rewards employees’ efforts, and ensures that employees know their work is meaningful.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Be flexible and embrace change! In the pursuit of becoming the greatest company, there is continuous change within Canadian Energy.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? I have stayed with Canadian Energy so long because they continually challenge me and support my growth and development. I appreciate Canadian Energy's ongoing pursuit to encourage their employees to rise to challenges and be completely engaged.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” – Robert Kiyosaki
7. What is your favourite movie? The Great Wall
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? I cannot pick a favorite band or singer as I like all genres of music ranging from AC/DC, Kidd Rock, Michael Jackson, Beyonce and others.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? I would like to meet Walt Disney because he is a pioneer for imagination and innovation. I would ask him how he was able to take a concept, implement into reality, and transform it into a multi-billion dollar business/industry.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Dim Sum
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? The superpower I would like to have is to read minds so I can have the answers to questions prior to them being asked.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Keith Terry