1. How long have you been with our company?
I started with the company April 2004.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy?
My title is Territory Manager in Ontario, to develop and grow our company in the centre of the universe.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day?
The best thing about coming to work is the uplifting motivational ownership, our team has knowledge, experience and skills, and we know how to have fun.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company?
Never give up and believe in yourself and be open to suggestions.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long?
The long time withstanding relationship that I have with my valued customers.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Find new challenges and believe in yourself – persevere and don’t give up.
7. What is your favourite movie?
I have two that I would like to mention: One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s nest and Full Metal Jacket.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer?
Led Zeppelin and our Canadian Legend Neil Young.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you?
Tommy Lee Jones.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
Arnold Schwarzenegger “for me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer”
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Moms cabbage rolls and perogies all the way.
12. If it could help with your job, what super power would you like to have?
The Hulk to have his incredible level of super human physical ability.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month?
Luciano “Grappa” Forchilli