1. How long have you been with our company?
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy?
Branch Manager, business development.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day?
The work hard, play hard attitude we have. Doing what we need to do to service our customers.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company?
Just to go out there with GRIT and you will have lots of success.
G (goals) R (respect) I (integrity) T ( tenacity and teamwork)
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long?
Still have passion and the drive to work . Also, the comradery with my colleagues in the company is great. Always ready to help one another. That’s the Canadian Energy way.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra?
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
7. What is your favourite movie?
8. Who is your favourite band or singer?
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you?
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
Mohammad Ali, he was the greatest fighter of all time. I loved how he exemplified confidence, no fear attitude, that he could conquer anyone in the ring. Also the perseverance he had, coming back after being jailed for refusing military service and reclaiming his heavyweight title.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Linguini a la Vongole!!
12. If it could help with your job, what super power would you like to have?
I would love to have psychic powers be able to read people’s mind.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month?
Robert “Honey Jack” Tribe.