1.How long have you been with our company?
I started with the company on June 23rd, 1982.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy?
I am operations supervisor, responsible for ordering, banking, invoicing – all the day to day things.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day?
Best thing about coming to work each day is accomplishing the goals we set out for ourselves each week.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company?
Stick with your goals in life. All things can be accomplished.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long?
It has been a excellent place to work and the top people are down to earth just like the rest of us.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra?
Do it right or don't do it at all. Give it all you got.
7. What is your favourite movie?
I'd have to say my favorite movie is Shawshank Redemption.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer?
Aerosmith, although the Rapamatics are a close second.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you?
Sam Elliott would have to be me in a movie. I don't understand why but some say I look like him.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
I would like to meet Heather Locklear most because I would like to find out why she doesn't answer my emails.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My favorite meal to eat everyday would have to be steak and baked potato.
12. If it could help with your job, what super power would you like to have?
Solar power so I could light up some lives.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month?
The nominee for next months interview would have to be the Shawshank Redemption stars twin – Mark Grnak.