1. How long have you been with our company? 17 short years.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Territory Manager and Renewable energy consultant.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? The challenge of a new day.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Work hard and be teachable.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? Great Company / Great Team!
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? Do the best you can, perfect is good enough.
7. What is your favourite movie? Really enjoyed the Star Wars Saga.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? I have had many. The Zac Brown Band and Randy Houser would be a front runners.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Me.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Andrew Lincoln. I have always been a fan of TWD.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Roast beef, mashed potatoes, gravy and Yorkshire pudding.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Being able to fly as fast as Superman. I could service a much larger area, and commute to work from somewhere warmer.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Ian Greenway