1.How long have you been with our company? 5 Years.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Regional Manager – Central & Northern BC. I help take care of our Corporate BC Branches and you will find me wearing many different hats depending on what needs my attention.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? The people – Customers and Co-Workers alike
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Listen closely and then find a solution, rinse and repeat.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? Fast paced environment with endless opportunity – why would anyone leave?
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? Hurry hard – it’s applicable to much more than just curling.
7. What is your favourite movie? Groundhog Day with Bill Murray
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? Steve Miller
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Ryan Reynolds – pretty sure with some practice this fellow syrup sucking Canadian could do a decent job portraying Keith Terry.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? I would enjoy meeting Stephen King and talking about whatever may be going on in that brilliant and twisted mind he has.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? My own (not yet patented) BBQ steak w/asparagus and potatoes and of course, pie for desert. Any pie will do.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Have you seen the movie Multiplicity? I could do a better job than Michael Keaton and with a dozen copies of myself running around we would really be able to get after it – big time!
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Mr. Adam Brown – Renewable Sales Manager (Western Canada)