1. How long have you been with our company? 2 years and 4 months.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? National Accounts Coordinator.
3. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? My strong work ethic and flexibility to adapt to change.
4. What is the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received? To be open to learn from others who are more skilled and knowledgeable.
5. What must you do during the day in order to feel accomplished when the day ends? When I finally complete a project or a task I’ve been working on for a while.
6. Have you ever had to unlearn something in your professional life? If so, what? I had to unlearn to not let my ego get in the way when I get corrected or a mistake is pointed out and see it as a learning experience.
7. If you had a time machine, what year would you travel to and why? I would travel to 25 years from now so I can find out where I need to invest my money today.
8. What was the best concert you have ever attended? Michael Buble, he brings class back to the stage.
9. Where is your favourite place in the world? A cottage by the lake with a glass of wine in one hand and a view of the sunset.
10. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? A super rich person and I’d spend the day sharing my wealth with people in need.
11. If you were famous, what would you be famous for? I think I would be a musician and write music.
12. If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why? Labrador, very friendly dogs
13. If you could become a master of something, what would it be? I would be a master at teaching people how to communicate. Very often, poor communication creates misunderstanding and conflict.
14. If you could become fluent in any language, what language would you choose? I’m already fluent in two languages, but I’d like to learn Spanish and Italian.
15. Who is our next team spotlight going to be, Grace? Leah MacDonald