1.How long have you been with our company? A year and a half.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Territory Manager-Calgary Branch, sharing with the world the benefits of partnering with Canadian Energy to help serve their needs.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? Starting the day off making our branch coffee, helping serve our team is a great start to the day to be able to then go on and help serve the people with Canadian Energy’s offerings.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Ask questions, there is abundant amount to learn and know, it’s always changing and growing. CE has great knowledgeable staff and vendors all across the country that are always willing to help. For me, when all else fails I call Randy or Adam.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? The Culture and the environment makes it great to succeed at my role.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? Sometimes all you need is 20 Seconds of insane courage.
7. What is your favourite movie? Good Will Hunting.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? Lustra – Hit song “Scotty Doesn’t Know”
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Matt Damon.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? My Grandfather, I was too young when he’d passed. He was a business man and I would have loved to pick his brain.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? My pops’ breaded chicken drumsticks. Mmmmmm.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Jedi Powers, projected telepathy sure would make things a lot easier.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Chris Mitchell