1.How long have you been with our company?
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy?
“Renewable Project Coordinator … which I like to think of as Centre Midfielder. I’m basically the liaison between the Renewable team and our other teams in the company, as well as our customers and suppliers"
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day?
“The challenge. We are a company that is constantly growing and getting involved in more exciting projects. Always look forward to what the day will bring!"
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company?
“Take a learning approach and own your role. That’s really what will push you to do better and help you and the company advance!"
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long?
“The culture. Honest, Humble and Hungry really describes it well, and you can see it from the projects we work on, how we serve our customers and even in the books we read!"
6. What is your motto or personal mantra?
"“Don’t wish it was easier, wish you were better”
7. What is your favourite movie?
"Whiplash – I relate to it from back in my drummer days."
8. Who is your favourite band or singer?
"Hands down Marc Anthony in latino music"
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you?
"Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson of course!"
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
"Already met him – Lio Messi"
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
"BBQ Eel Sushi"
12. If it could help with your job, what super power would you like to have?
"I recently watched the movie Solace, where the main character has visions of past and future events, and sees how different scenarios may unfold. That would be cool to have!"
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month?
Thank you Daniel. We appreciate your hard work and dedication at Canadian Energy!