1.How long have you been with our company?
“2 Years and 3 Months”
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy?
"Regional Manager - Atlantic Canada. My role is to ensure that our company's values are central to our decision making in Atlantic Canada, and to always be there for our customers and staff, what ever the reason.”
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day?
“The people. Canadian Energy has the greatest customers and staff! Interacting with the people involved in my day to day, is the true joy of my role at Canadian Energy."
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company?
“Full immersion! Dive in 100% and learn everything you can. Desire to learn, hard work, and dedication go a long way at Canadian Energy."
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long?
"The Canadian Energy culture. Every person that I have had the pleasure to interact with, from senior managers to part-time warehouse staff, have been dedicated to helping one another. It is truly amazing!"
6. What is your motto or personal mantra?
“Have the courage to make a decision and be responsible for the outcome.”
7. What is your favourite movie?
“Ishtar!! (haha, Google it if you are to young to know) Seriously though, Pulp Fiction or Shawshank Redemption. Both are great movies for different reasons.”
8. Who is your favourite band or singer?
"I can't answer this question. Music is a huge part of my life and I listen to, and appreciate, many artist from different genres. So, let me answer the question by sharing what I am currently enjoying; I am really digging Saint Asonia and Disturbed.”
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you?
“Chris Farley, if he was still with us. But, I guess Will Farrell could do the role justice!”
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why?
“Henry Dunant, the founder of the Red Cross and first recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize. Dunant was a remarkable humanitarian.”
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be?
“As much as I want to say Tofurky, I'm going to go with pizza.”
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have?
“Nice question! The obvious choice would be to shoot electricity from my fingertips. This super power would be VERY useful in our industry.”
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month?
Great answers Chad! We appreciate your hard work and dedication to the company every day. Look for our chat with Dave in February!